VERY IMPORTANT: Participants must be aged 18yrs+ to be able to participate.
Refunds CANNOT be offered for guests who book but do not meet the criteria for participation detailed in the above documents.
Criteria for Participation Summary
- All divers MUST be able to speak English. We regret for health and safety reasons we are unable to allow non-English speakers to dive with our sharks.
- No personal underwater cameras are permitted on the shark dive.
- Certified divers must bring their dive certifications with them.
- All participants must complete and sign both the Kelly Tarlton's SDX Terms and Conditions which includes a Statement of Understanding and Assumption of Risk Agreement and the Medical Declaration. If applicable, a doctor's medical clearance must be displayed to the adventure guide.
- Participants must follow instructions given by the guide
- If you are pregnant you will not be allowed to participate in this Animal Adventure
- Participants with asthma or any medical conditions listed on the Medical Declaration form must have a doctor's medical clearance to dive
- Participants must be able to quickly exit the pool area unassisted
- Participants must be competent swimmers/ able to swim unaided
- Participants must have controlled motor movement
- Participants are not to travel in an aircraft or international flight for 24 hours from the completion of the dive
- Maximum four (4) people per session
- Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE Aquarium reserves the right to cancel or cease a Shark Dive Xtreme encounter or to ask a participant to leave the encounter if the participant does not follow instructions given by the guide or is likely to endanger themselves or others.
For more information and to book please visit here. Bookings ARE ESSENTIAL so please book in advance to guarantee availability!