Please be aware all participants must read and complete the Risk Declaration form prior to their experience here.
Refunds CANNOT be offered for guests who book but do not meet the criteria for participation detailed in the above documents.
Criteria for Participation Summary
- If you are pregnant you will not be allowed to participate in this Shark Adventure.
- Minimum height restriction is 1.3 metres
- Maximum six people per session
- All persons aged 17 and under must have signed parental/ guardian consent (guardian must be 18 year or older)
- All persons aged 17 and under must be accompanied into the Shark Cage by an adult
- Participants must follow instructions given by the guide
- All participants must complete and sign both the Kelly Tarlton's Animal Adventure Terms and Conditions which includes a Statement of Understanding and Assumption of Risk Agreement and the Medical Declaration. If applicable, a doctor's medical clearance must be displayed to the adventure guide.
For full terms and conditions please visit here.