The SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's Behind the Scenes Tour allows you to discover more about our fantastic aquarium - perfect for budding marine biologists, conservationists or anyone who wants to learn more about our daily operation!
On your Behind the Scenes Tour you will:
- Check out the underwater tunnels from above
- Feed the our snapper, kahawai, trevally and king fish
- Discover the animal quarantine area and meet some of the temporary inhabitants
- Learn about our filtration system which pumps seawater straight from Waitemata harbour
The Behind the Scenes Tour is available:
Sunday - Friday at 12.50pm and lasts approx 20 mins
- Please arrive no later than 12:40pm so that the tour can depart on time.
- The tour is not suitable for children under the age of 3
- No pushchairs are allowed on the tour
- People with disabilities should be advised that parts of the tour may be inaccessible (the fish feed in particular)
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Closed in footwear must be worn to take part in the tour
We strongly advise prebooking to guarantee availability, please visit here to purchase our All Inclusive ticket which allows all day admission and the Behind the Scenes Tour.