The SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's Behind the Scenes Tour allows you to discover more about our fantastic aquarium - perfect for budding marine biologists, conservationists or anyone who wants to learn more about our daily operation!
On your Behind the Scenes Tour you will:
- Check out the underwater tunnels from above
- Feed our snapper, kahawai, trevally and kingfish
- Discover the animal quarantine area and meet some of the temporary inhabitants
- Learn about our filtration system which pumps seawater straight from Waitemata harbour
The Behind the Scenes Tour lasts approx 25 mins.
- Please arrive no later than 12:40 pm so that the tour can depart on time.
- The tour is not suitable for children under the age of 3
- No pushchairs are allowed on the tour
- People with disabilities should be advised that parts of the tour may be inaccessible (the fish feed in particular)
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Closed in footwear must be worn to take part in the tour
We strongly advise pre-booking to guarantee availability, please visit here to purchase our All-Inclusive ticket which allows all-day admission and the Behind the Scenes Tour.