Don’t miss the Behind the Scenes Tour for your chance to see how it all works behind the scenes at SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton’s.
During the 25 minutes in-depth tour of the aquarium's main 'back of house' areas, you'll get to see how everything works at the aquarium, plus feed the fish in our largest fish display.
- A 25-minute tour
- See the underwater tunnels from above
- Discover the animal quarantine area and meet some of the temporary inhabitants
- Feed our snapper, kahawai, trevally and kingfish
- Learn about our filtration system which pumps seawater straight from Waitemata harbour
- All-day admission to explore SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium included
Spaces limited. Book online early so you don't miss out!
- Children age 0-3 cannot participate in this tour
- Guest under 16 years must be accompanied by a paying adult (18+)
- Participants must be willing and able to navigate a staircase as a part of this experience
- Participants must wear fully enclosed shoes (open-toe shoes, sandals etc. are not permitted on the tour)
Please arrive AT LEAST 30 minutes prior to tour departure.
ALL online tickets are already discounted and so are NOT valid with any other coupons, offers, discounts or promotions.