You are welcome to bring water and small snacks inside however these cannot be eaten while walking around the aquarium for the safety of our animals. Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE Aquarium has a refreshment kiosk midway through the attraction for paying guests and also Kelly's Cafe located near the Shipwreck Shore play area.
Articles in this section
- Do you have toilets?
- Do you have a lunch room/area we can eat?
- Do you have baby-changing/feeding facilities?
- Do you have a cloakroom/storage facility?
- Do you have a Gift Shop and do I need to buy an entry ticket to go into the Gift Shop?
- Is there anywhere to buy food and drink onsite?
- Can I bring my own food and drink into the attraction?
- Do you accept foreign currency at SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's ?